Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tank tear down sale

Lagger

Located in Orange County. Upgraded to a 70g tall, this is what I have left:

1) 150w DE PFO Pendant complete with ARO 150/175 e-ballast, disconnect & 6 month old Phoenix bulb - $110

2) Hydor Koralia 1's - $20/ea (2 total)

3) CPR Bak-pak with rio/surface skimmer - $40

4) 20h tank & two-tier stand. All black. - $50

Will post actual pics later. See signature for dated pics. Thanks

1) 150w DE PFO Pendant complete with ARO 150/175 e-ballast, disconnect & 6 month old Phoenix bulb - $110

hold the light for a min im interested will you send me pics of the light plz

is it the bakpak 2? and is there anything wrong with it? excessive microbubbles?

Light is sold. Nothing wrong with the bak-pak. In fact, I've meshed modded the rio & it skims 100% better. I use sponges for bubble control.

What kind of condition are the Hydor Koralia 1's in? Would like a pic before commiting but very interested in 1. Sending you PM right now

I'll try to get shipping rates on the Koralia 1 in the next day or so. 1 is sold, only 1 left.

The K1 has been used for 3 months, like new. Besides a little corallin growth ;)

Here are pics. Just your regular ole standard K1

dscn3767wh7.jpg

dscn3768gv5.jpg

dscn3769jn4.jpg

Would really like to sell this local So Cal, other wise shipping & paypal fees are at buyers expense. Thanks

skimmer still for sale?

could i get a pic of the skimmer? and possible shipping to 93117? also appx what level does the tank/sump level need to be at so this works?

Still available:

Bak-pak 2 - $50. Originally thought the pump was broken. It is not & in fact works better than before. This thing skims wicked with the mesh mod. Great for a nano. Includes surface skimmer.

Tank & stand - $50 obo.

Overflow - siphon u-tube style. - $20

Still available:

Bak-pak 2 - $50. Originally thought the pump was broken. It is not & in fact works better than before. This thing skims wicked with the mesh mod. Great for a nano. Includes surface skimmer.

Tank & stand - $50 obo.

Overflow - siphon u-tube style. - $20

"Light is sold. Nothing wrong with the bak-pak. In fact, I've meshed modded the rio & it skims 100% better. I use sponges for bubble control."

Now don't you think you should've mentioned the pump was broken at this price? ... it does not build trust if your saying it works 100% better when you thought the pump was broken.=/

Archived