Pod Your Reef

F/S 1/15 Current Prime Chiller

atwater

Alright guys and gals I have a 1/15hp Current Chiller for sale!!! I have upgraded to a larger system so I dont need my current chiller. Please serious buyers and local only.

Asking $250.00 FIRM!!! Its exactly less then a year old. Great condition.

I know you Socal Nano Reefers need a chiller because its hot as hell.

http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp...Code=04-1604-10

I know LA has it for sale but also think about shipping and Cali Tax!!!

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod...p;N=2004+113768

Here is the listed price from Marine Depot again no sales tax and shipping with my sale.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_AquariumPage...ne_drop-in.html

Thanks for looking.

Thanks Matt for the kind words. I know some needs a chiller? Where are you guys with clip on fans? lol

***No offense intended to those that have clip on fans***

Thanks Matt for the kind words. I know some needs a chiller? Where are you guys with clip on fans? lol

***No offense intended to those that have clip on fans***

HEY, I have a clip on fan!! But I also have a chiller for back up! :P lol

Well its really 8 months old. I purchased it from Vivid Aquariums

im gonna ask marinedepot to price match your price..

lol Its funny you say that Jin because I'm going to call them to match a price from Pet Mountain.

No one interested? I would believe someone would need a chiller in this kind of heat.

Funny that when one is for sale, no one steps up... But then when the temps rise and none are for sale, people b!tch and moan that their tank hit 90F unchilled and they lost almost everything.

I got my 1/20th for $220, so this is a killer deal for a 1/15th, and the Currents have digital control instead of analog control like my JBJ has.

omg i want it but i wont be able to pick up until end of august =(

I wonder if maybe eric or someone else can check it out for me, and I'll pick it up then.

hell they can even use it in the mean time

Funny that when one is for sale, no one steps up... But then when the temps rise and none are for sale, people b!tch and moan that their tank hit 90F unchilled and they lost almost everything.

I got my 1/20th for $220, so this is a killer deal for a 1/15th, and the Currents have digital control instead of analog control like my JBJ has.

Yeah what Matt said!!! lol

But serious folks if your looking in purchasing a chiller or even looked at your tank and thought recently, What the "F" Why is my temps so freaking high?????

Well my friend you needs yourself a chiller.

omg i want it but i wont be able to pick up until end of august =(

I wonder if maybe eric or someone else can check it out for me, and I'll pick it up then.

hell they can even use it in the mean time

Are you comming down from San Jose? If I still have it by then then its yours. :)

yup. all the way to sd =(

but i was gonna low ball you for 200 bucks. well I was gonna pay you now and have one of those guys keep it for me if you accepted the offer

yup. all the way to sd =(

but i was gonna low ball you for 200 bucks. well I was gonna pay you now and have one of those guys keep it for me if you accepted the offer

Counter offer supernip 225.00 I dropped it down from 250 to 225.

Well just thinkabout it? You don't have to pay sales tax and shipping. I am off of the 5 Fwy on your way to RAP

Let me know nip

You have about 6 hrs on the road to think about it as well No rush

Archived