Pod Your Reef

Where to buy a BC29 stand?

annamarie421

annamarie421

Hi everybody -

I've looked at all the LFS in town, and nobody has Oceanic BioCubes, let alone stands. Does anybody know of anywhere online that has the BC29 stand for a good price?

TIA!

Anna :)

I bought mine about a month ago online at www.petsolutions.com. It was $129 before shipping. I bought it at petsolutions because there was no large-item shipping surcharge and it was the best price I could find online. I'm using it with my 24-gallon Aquapod and I really like it. I looked a long time at the other options, but there really aren't very many good ones for that form-factor. It's big enough to fit a fuge in it, unlike the Aquapod and Nano Cube stands.

Link to Biocube 29 stand

Hi everybody -

I've looked at all the LFS in town, and nobody has Oceanic BioCubes, let alone stands. Does anybody know of anywhere online that has the BC29 stand for a good price?

TIA!

annamarie421

Thanks so much! That looks like the place to buy it! I'm also planning to put an AP24 on it - I've seen a couple of other peoples setups w/ a 24gAP & the 29 BC stand, and I think it looks really nice. I can't bring myself to spend any money on the AP 24 stand...

Thanks!!

Archived