ReefCleaners.org

Green Star Polyps Gallery! Show off your GSP!!!

Acoustic

This is your chance to post your most beautiful shots of green star polyps in your tank!

Thread Request:

- Size your pictures to 450 x 3??

- Please post pics and descriptions only Please!!!!

Don't be shy. Even if you think your pics suck. Have Fun!

I have a very small gsp frag so all my shots are macros:

This coral thrives on high lighting, low flow, and absorbs nutrients in the water. It also requires a alkalinity of 10 - 12 DKH, Calcium of 450 ppm, a salinity of 1.025, and temps at 78 - 82 degrees.

the green ones are green... and they sure are polyps. encrusted too, but not gsp:|

the pink ones are star polyps, but not green. sorry.

Littleoceans

Acoustic, I did not know "hmmm..." was a accusation..... but more of a question.... thats why I put the "?" at the end... I apologize if you took it that way.... thanks for the answer.... Littleoceans.

SeaMountain

C'mon now Lil' Ocean! Acoostick lays out the parameters of the thread and first thing you do is roll over it. There are threads specifically tailored for "Jerk Comments" like "hmmm...". :angry:

Now get with the program or you'll be sent to the minor league team in Shacquashsaw, Alabama. ;)

This thread is officially hijacked by littleocean and sea mountain. Thanks again salsa shark. Maybe u 2 can go play in the street with each other.

Nishant3789

acoustic you didnt take those comments seriusly did ya? i would take it as a compliment for ahveing such great pictures! i love your pcitres always very highquality stuff.

How much flow do you direct at your GSP?

I just glued down a frag, and the flow barely moves the polyps.

Will my frag be OK?

I usually blast my GSP with on/off flow.

Archived