Pod Your Reef

WTB: Aqua C Remora

reefinnewb

I'm sick of in-sump skimmers. I cannot get them to work for the life of me and am looking for a simple HOB skimmer. Preferably the Aqua C remora. Will entertain other offers though. I have a 30g tank and a 30g sump/refuge.

I've got one I just took off my 10gal. You can have it for $100 + s/h w/out the surface skimmer or $115 + s/h w/ the surface skimmer. It's in great condition. LMK.

if you have any pictures you mind pm'ing me them? I am interested in it with the surface sklmmer. Any reason you took it off?

I'm in the middle of a w/c right now but will clean it up and take a pic right after I'm done (should be like 30min. or so).

I took the skimmer off the tank to clean it because the intake of the MJ1200 had been clogged up w/ some Cheato. Once I got it off I got lazy and didn't put it back on. Since then I have been bogged down w/ family events, work, and the gym. In the mean time my tank has seemed to do fine w/out it so I never put it back on.

Forgot to mention the other reason I'm not setting the Remora back up. I'm in the process of setting up/changing over to a 20L RR and have an ER RS-80 for that setup.

Archived