Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Nanocube 12DX Hood with Nanocustoms 4.24 Kit

barrman

I'm selling my Nano cube 12DX hood. I purchased the entire setup brand new from Nanotuners about 6 weeks ago, but decided to go with a MH setup instead.

The hood is basically brand new, and has the complete Nanocustoms 4.24w (96w total) retrofit kit professionally installed by Nanotuners. The bulbs are almost 6 weeks old... There are 2 24w Actinic PC's, 1 10k PC, and 1 50/50 PC. Both fans are installed, as well as moonlights with the NVM fix. Full ballast assembly also included.

The only thing that isn't included is the stock plastic light cover, which had to be transferred to my new hood during MH upgrade. You can use the one from your existing NC hood, or purchase the cover separately from Nanotuners.

The 4.24 lighting kit alone sells for $140 new, and the entire hood assembly (with the 4.24 kit) sells for about $240...

$100 takes it. Free shipping :)

-- Sale Currently Pending --

I'm selling my Nano cube 12DX hood. I purchased the entire setup brand new from Nanotuners about 6 weeks ago, but decided to go with a MH setup instead.

The hood is basically brand new, and has the complete Nanocustoms 4.24w (96w total) retrofit kit professionally installed by Nanotuners. The bulbs are almost 6 weeks old... There are 2 24w Actinic PC's, 1 10k PC, and 1 50/50 PC. Both fans are installed, as well as moonlights with the NVM fix. Full ballast assembly also included.

The only thing that isn't included is the stock plastic light cover, which had to be transferred to my new hood during MH upgrade. You can use the one from your existing NC hood, or purchase the cover separately from Nanotuners.

The 4.24 lighting kit alone sells for $140 new, and the entire hood assembly (with the 4.24 kit) sells for about $240...

$100 takes it. Free shipping :)

I'm interested if that previous one doesn't work out...that's what I wanted to upgrade to.

I'm interested if that previous one doesn't work out...that's what I wanted to upgrade to.

if i don't hear anything back from gtfay today, its yours :)

Can you post the dimension? I have Cube Master 12 gallon nano cube, don't know if it will fit, if it will, I'll get it from you. Thank you. :)

is it me or does it look like it's missing the splashguard?

no, youre right. it doesnt come with the plastic cover, which i mentioned in the first post :)

i had to transfer it to my new hood.

-- sale currently pending --

• 1 month later...

Archived