Cultivated Reef

2.5 W/base, canopy & CF retro for sale

jubilee597

post-7381-1185478276_thumb.jpgpost-7381-1185478321_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

I have a 2.5 gallon tank (back is krylon black). This has a nice black base, canopy and in the canopy

I retrofitted a coralife e-z ballast which had a 18w 50/50 bulb in it. I had this set up for a year and it was

great. (I just upgraded to a 5.5 this week)

The ballast drives any CF bulb from 18w-65w straight pin. You will need a new bulb as the old one is shot.

The back of the canopy is open and an AC-20 filter fits perfectly. I even have 2 pcs of plexi that is cut out

for the filter. They will be included.

Local pick up in the Indianapolis area. $65

Here are 2 pics. One when first set up in June 06 and another grown out in Feb 07

Randy

interested in the hood and base. would you be willing to part out?

Possibly. You do mean the base, canopy and retrofit Right?

LMK

Randy

chitownreef

Please e-mail me at lemuel_cruz@tmail.com I want to buy and live in Chicago so can make a weekend trip out there if need be.

thanks.

Please e-mail me at lemuel_cruz@tmail.com I want to buy and live in Chicago so can make a weekend trip out there if need be.

thanks.

Sale pending to chitownreef.

Thanks

ah well yeah. if the sale falls through, please pm me :)

I'm holding this until 8/3 for chitownreefer. If it falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks

Randy

• 3 weeks later...

OK this is back up for sale. Can't get ahold of the person that I was holding it for so here we go again.

I have already given the 2.5 tank to my son so I can now ship the canopy, base and retrofit.

$50.00 plus $10.00 shipping(that means I'm covering some of the shippng cost)

Archived