Innovative Marine Aquariums

Oh my, my Candy Cane

C Jerome

Whats wrong with my candy cane, i just came back from the weekend and it looks like it's 'skin' is sloughing off near the bottom and working its way up towards the heads. Everything else looks good and my water is fine. It looks like a peice of xenia moved and has been touching it, could this be my problem. Any other ideas or any thing i can do to stop this. I just got it a week and a half ago from a friend. my tanks is estableshed for two years and i have 2X 28 W over 6 gal

C. Jerome

PS i will post a picture later i dont have time to re size, my mother is on my back to get on line

So here is my re sized pick, it is out of focus because my olympus digital camera only has auto focus and it always focus on the glass and not on the item on the other side, any ideas how to get it to? Any way you can see the whiter area in the picture where the skeleton is exposed

C. Jerome

Oh okay, dont everyone post at once there is plenty of time.

Any way, i found out that there is nothing wrong with my candy cane and that my one stupid snail that eats the most off the glass was munching on my CC too, i caught him in the act on friday morning. I moved the candy cane to my other tank that does not have that type of snail.

Thanks for the ideas

C. Jerome

Archived