Top Shelf Aquatics

Help!

aquaman34

I have so many questions I don't know where to start! How big will false percula clownfish get(male and female), and if Iget one one instead of a pair will it stay small like the males? I am thinking of getting a pair of false percula clownfish and a royal gramma, is that too many for a 10g tank? This is a stupid question, but do corals need light at night(actinics)?, or do you run the actinic on with the regular lights during the day? I was thinking of getting 96 watt Power Quad lighting with two daylight and two actinic tubes. I'm so confused, please help!

:(

Mnesarchus

Actinics dont need to be run at night, they are just run along with the daylight lamps. That amount of fish is too many to add for a long while. If you add the clowns first then wait a few months it would be fine.

Thanks, I think I have a setup together for a possible 10g nano. Would this work?

10-15 lbs. of LR, 5-10lbs. of LS, a pair of false percula clownfish, Custom Sea Life 96 watt power Quad, 1 Penguin Powerhead 550, 1 50 watt Ebo Jager heater, a pair of cleaner shrimp,and soft, maybe LPS corals

Aqua:

That set up should be fine. When you get more expericenced and your tank is stable, add another powerhead in a different direction and, provided your water quality is %100, you can keep just about any coral you like in that lighting.

Archived