Cultivated Reef

FS: mag 12 brand new, box, sponge

Charlie97L

new mag 12, bought for project and never set up.

box, sponge and instructions included

thanks!

charlie

djchristone
suppressive fire... why do post that a price must be given... show where in this forum's rules it says that

it makes life simple for everyone.

instead of having to haggle with everyone over price, he can just give us one. instead of a million people shooting the guy pms over price, if a price was given he wouldn't have to deal with it -_- etc -_-

suppressive fire
it makes life simple for everyone.

instead of having to haggle with everyone over price, he can just give us one. instead of a million people shooting the guy pms over price, if a price was given he wouldn't have to deal with it -_- etc -_-

Thank You B)

dnttouchdownther

lol, I've noticed this also. Everytime I see a sale thread with no price, I'm almost certain I'll see him asking to post price. I thought I was the only one, I guess not.

It does make sense though that people should post the price, although I don't think it's not a rule. One of the thread suppresive posted on, he said the guy must post price or listing will be deleted. Which I don't think applies here in NR it does in RC.

suppressive fire... why do post that a price must be given... show where in this forum's rules it says that

Archived