Coral Vue Hydros

Aquariums and lights for cheap

the_anti_honda

the_anti_honda

I have these items for sale!

$8.00 One 10 gallon with black painted back used once at a frag swap in perfect condition.

$20 dollars each Two 7 gallon MiniBows one with black back and one clear. Both have lids only the black back has stock lighting.

$40 One ViaAqua 620 apprx 25+ gallons with black stand.

$40 2x65watt Current PC fixture. Newish bulbs with a spare.

Don't have pictures of everything don't really have time..

You all know what the stuff looks like.

ballastpics001.jpg

ballastpics002.jpg

Will ship at your cost plus packing materials and handling.

92584 So Cal

the_anti_honda

Damn kids make some offers prices aren't set in stone. Don't low ball me though on already almost free items.

All aquariums are scratch free and just have some water spots cuz I only sprayed them out with the hose. They all clean up real nice..

Damn kids make some offers prices aren't set in stone. Don't low ball me though on already almost free items.

All aquariums are scratch free and just have some water spots cuz I only sprayed them out with the hose. They all clean up real nice..

It is hard to move stuff when you only want to sell it to people in your own community. If you guys would offer shipping it would open up a world of potential buyers, I KNOW I would be interested in some of your items, but cross-country pick up is tough. That's why we have UPS/USPS/DHL etc. Just a thought, I'm not trying to come off as nasty.

Man I wish you were in the Indy area. I would take one of the 7 gal MB

tanks in a heartbeat.

Oh well!!!

Bump for good prices.

the_anti_honda

The lighting is 24" with legs... One guy has dibs on it I will keep you posted..

Ok and I will ship stuff but its at your cost for shipping, handling, and packing materials.

Oh and the only reason I am now shipping is because surftacos comment made me luagh pretty hard..

the_anti_honda

Bump-

My PM's either are not working or something. I'm not getting some that people have sent out and people are not replying to mine.

??????

Archived