inTank Media Baskets

TruVu 6g MicroSystem w/70 MH 20k + Reefkeeper 1

Brick

For Sale:

TruVu MicroSystem 6 gallon with modded canopy that includes fans on opposing sides to cool the 70w Metal Halide Aqualine 20k lamp. The lamp kit was purchased from Aquabuys, a Nano-Reef.com sponsor. Also included is a 30 inch matching acrylic stand (as pictured) and the countertop stand. Additionally I have added a MaxiJet 1200 to increase the flow to the modded return with loc-line. Plus I will throw in a Theo fully sub heater.

Full_Pic.JPG

Sand.JPG

Light and fans:

Light_and_Fans.JPG

Filtration for Chamber #2. Not included is the filter media.

Filter1.JPG

Also for Sale in combo deal:

Reefkeeper 1. Used for over a year - works perfect and very well with this set up.

ReefKeeper.JPG

This was my aquascape before.

Live_Rock_Full.JPG

If New:

DIY Light Kit - $150

Aquasystem 6 - $135

30 inch stand - $130

Base stand & Canopy - $55

Reefkeeper 1 - $219

Asking - $250

- PM me if interested....

A few offers but nothing final.

Will split the RK1 from the tank/stand since it seems most people want one or the other.

$175 for tank/stand

$100 for RK1 (will ship for $125)

$250 for both

Like i said before..i will take the tank, and the light fixture if you ship it..I will pay the shipping...lmk...

Both buyers backed out. Whats up with that? Tank, Canopy and 30" stand are back on the market. Still $175 for pick up.

Canopy needs one 60mm fan and one Vantec is not functioning.

Both buyers backed out. Whats up with that? Tank, Canopy and 30" stand are back on the market. Still $175 for pick up.

Canopy needs one 60mm fan and one Vantec is not functioning.

would you sell just the tank and canopy?

Hi Mind me asking where the canopy came from? Looking to either make one or buy one made. Or could you send me more pictures to get an idea on what the inside looks like. Thanks

Archived