Pod Your Reef

FS: 20" 70W Sunpod with two Astralux bulbs

Esabasard

I got a 150W so I'm going to sell this one. It works perfectly and comes with everything that it should, hanging kit, LED power etc. It has an astralux 14K bulb in it that I bought in the group buy on here that's about 2 months old. I got an extra bulb so there is a brand new one included as well. I will put up pictures when I get home tonight. I'm asking $230 including shipping.

No one is interested? The price isn't set in stone, make me an offer if you are interested. Also I can sell the new bulb separately.

I think it would just depend on what you want to keep. I had this light on my 10g AGA for a year and it was great for my candy cane, zoas, rics, other softies and even a monti digi. If you don't plan to keep high light corals then I think it is great. There is a lot of light with almost no heat tranferred to the water. I have upgraded because I plan to keep a couple of clams and acros now that my tank is mature enough.

Hmmm... I am not sure what I would like to keep. I currently have a 80w Orbit fixture. I am not sure the 70w MH will be much of an upgrade.

Honestly, I can't say if it would be much of an upgrade. I know that PC bulbs are not generally regarded as intense but it may not matter in a 12" deep tank.

suppressive fire
Hmmm... I am not sure what I would like to keep. I currently have a 80w Orbit fixture. I am not sure the 70w MH will be much of an upgrade.

your joking right :lol: ...... :huh:

Your price is a little high for Sunpod 70. Ive seen two people on here with

the Sunpod 150 for under $200. Infact one is only 6 months old and it

was $155.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived