ReefCleaners.org

Feeler: The whole shebang!

MFish

It would appear, that, once again, I am considering breaking down my system in order to pay for something else. I really don't want to put car bills on my credit card [paying it off] Therefore, I'm considering an option to completely tear down my current setup [Except fish, they will go in Dad's tank] and hand it off either piece by piece, or as an entire entity.

This is purely a feeler, if no one takes interest by next wednesday to be able to pickup by next Friday, deal's off.

So, inside this tank is:

Small peach/pink/green Acro colony that is literally covered in tunicate growth. [On the rock, that is] The tunicates have even spread around the tank, quite cool actually.

Pink "fan" zoos

Pink Ric [Though it just left it's rock for some reason]

3 adult waratah anemones [and a plethora of babies all over the LR]

Various zoo colonies [large blue/green, some brown buttons, eagle eyes]

Small Toadstool

some 15 odd pounds of LR

xenia rock

red-pimpled teal mushrooms

Dozen or so nerite snails. Couple hermits, few margarita snails

Peppermint shrimp

Non-livestock include

Aquamedic Ocean Light 150w, with 20k Ushio bulb, 14k Blueline also included in sale if wanted.

mag 7 return pump

scwd

MaxiJet 1200

600gph CPR-style [but not made by cpr] overflow box

return pipes [locline]

2x9w Coralife light used on the fuge.

The only thing with a low-limit price point is the light. I won't accept any offer less than 150 for it. They cost 270ish new and it's an awesome looking light. I've kept it spotless since I have had it. Hanging wires are included, as well.

Pictures of most of the corals can be found in the link in my sig.

Thanks for looking and helping a reefer out. As always, PM or Email works, if my email isn't listed it is meecus@comcast.net. PM/Email with interest/offer and we can work something out.

THAT IS TEH SUXORS, EMMY. :(

Let me know if you want your $5 back or if you want that macro anyway. Jeez I had it packed up and took it to the UPS store and they wanted $12 to ship a 19-ounce box barely 4x4x9"! Bahhh, I should have just done it anyway; no joke, that's the third batch I've waited on and let die in the box and tossed. I'm flaky, I know.

PS, OP has an awesome setup and beautiful corals--just check out his tank thread! YOU BUY NOW!

Archived