Top Shelf Aquatics

20 gallon Reef for Sale (Northwest Pennsylvania)

nd12nc

Hey everyone,

The sad day has finally come when I have to begin breaking down my reef setup. I'm heading off to college in the fall and I don't really have the option or desire to bring my tank with me.

I've spent two years collecting the different corals within the tank and feel that they are all in excellent condition, most of them better then when i purchased them. There is quite a variety of different things within the tank, heres a link with pictures and a description of the setup http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=95313&st=0

Below is a fairly accurate list of what is in the tank:

Orange Zoas

Large Mushroom

Blue Candy cane

Red Candy cane

neon green shroom

Open brain

Raspberry Zoas

Blastomussa

Favia

Hammer x 2

Frogspawn

Small Blastomussa

Bullseye mushroom

Acan

GSP

Ricordia - green

Ricordia - orange

Ricordia - brown

Leather Coral

Kenya Tree

Feather duster x 2

Cryptic Wrasse

Snails / Hermit Crabs

Watchman Goby

Live Rock 25lbs

I'm located in Northwest Pennsylvania and shipping really isn't an option. I have no prior experience with shipping and I don't want to the run the risk of having something die during transport.

I would love to sell the tank as one unit, but i am also willing to part out. Any reasonable offers will be accepted.

Anyone who's interested feel free to shoot me a PM.

Here's a fairly recent FTS

P4020061.jpg

How long is the tank?

The tank is a standard 20g long (30 inches)

must have a price

I haven't really decided on a price. I know what I've spent on the entire setup, but i really doubt that someone is going to want to pay that all at once. Like I said, if the offer is reasonable, I don't see why I wouldn't accept it.

you must post a price or thread is deleted and i would cosider buying all if you have a price

Well, if I have to post a price I was thinking probably $1000-1200 for everything including the equipment. But I'm really not sure what is fair for something like this. Let me know what you think. I know that i paid around $500-700 more than that for everthing.

Are you selling the actual tank and lights too?

I hadn't decided yet. But if I do they would obviously be the last thing to go.

you must post a price or thread is deleted and i would cosider buying all if you have a price

From the sticky:

The purpose of the classifieds forum is for hobbyists to sell a few items. It is not intended for the sale of items for profit. Businesses, formal or not, may not post in this forum.

Examples of acceptable uses:

• Selling a used lighting system, pump, aquarium, etc.

• Selling a few extra coral frags that you grew out in your aquarium.

• Selling a few pieces of new equipment that you didn't need.

• Selling a few items you've built, such as a canopy, reactor, skimmer.

Prohibited uses:

• Selling large quantities of corals, frags, "frag packs," or new equipment.

• Advertising items for sale at a business website

• Advertising auctions

• Posting items for sale on a weekly basis.

Postings that conflict with these rules will be removed at the discretion of the Nano-Reef.com staff. Forum access may be revoked for repeat offenses. If you feel a post is in violation of the Classifieds rules, please use the Report To Moderator link at the end of each post.

AS he is not advertising to the highest bidder he should be fine.

AS he is not advertising to the highest bidder he should be fine.

Thank you for clarifying that, i wasn't really sure what suppressive fire was talking about.

Archived