Top Shelf Aquatics

I just got 200lb of SouthDown!!!

junglejim83

junglejim83

Well, after struggling to find southdown allover north jersey I finally found some. However, I did not find it in Jersey I found it in Philly at home Depot. I guess I'm a dork b/c my girlfriend said she never saw my face light up the way it did when i saw the big ass bags of southdown. I'm guessing i wont need much more then on of the 50 lb bags for my 20 that I'm setting up. So if anyone around wants to trade or buy a bag for a few bucks let me know. Also I'll be up in Bergen county a few times in the first half of the summer so if anyone is intersted let me know. Oh, btw there seemed to be maybe 10 bags left. so get there in the garden section asap. Oh and it was really cheap.

Jim

P.S. My freaky girlfriend has become aware of the rarity and value of this sand so she is now demanding sexual favors for every 5 lbs of sand.;)

me and my crew will be dropping by for don satchmo's usual cut of da blow. :

p.s. aragonite sand is just as uncomfortable as silica sand is in the crevices. X)

:D

i guess it's time to get some venturi-action! :woot:

Originally posted by junglejim83

P.S. My freaky girlfriend has become aware of the rarity and value of this sand so she is now demanding sexual favors for every 5 lbs of sand.;)

How much lovin' to I have to give her for one bag?

Good deal. We can head to Jim's, get some sand, and nail his girlfriend. That's mighty christian of you, sir.

Let me know when you're back up north after you're all setup. I owe you a cooler full of frags.

Originally posted by junglejim83

Well,  after struggling to find southdown allover north jersey I finally found some.  However, I did not find it in Jersey I found it in Philly at home Depot.  

hey, JJ: Bergen County & you didn't try Rockland County, NY? Bud, the HD's in Spring Valley on Rte 59 and W. Nyack @ the Palisades Center keep a fresh supply.

So , JJ could have gone to HD in SV and stop by KOB and bring him up to T&A's on 59 for a few 40's.

Where are you in BC?

My office/hometown is in Park Ridge.

Ken

junglejim83

I live in allendale, but when i am home i am in Montvale alot b/c i went to St. Joe's. Right now I'm at school but I should be up in bergen county in a few weeks

Jim

Archived