Coral Vue Hydros

FS: 33g Oceanic Cube and 20" 150w Sunpod

Mirepa

Hey guys, getting rid of my Oceanic Cube 33g and the 20" 150w Sunpod I used on the cube.

Everything looks brand new (cleaned the tank) and the sunpod is in great working condition. I'd recommend a new bulb though as this one was used for about 8 months now.

You can look at my sig for a link to the tank and light in action.

The tank will be LOCAL only as I don't want to ship this thing (heavy).

The light I will sell to a local buyer before I opt for out of town.

I'm located in SEATTLE, WA

The Sunpod I'd like to let it go for $200 shipped as I paied $279.99 on DrsFosterSmith.com and it still is the same price (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod...p;N=2004+113352).

Thanks guys!

2_4.jpg

I bet one of my coworkers would be interested in the tank itself. How much ya want for it? (I'm local; I'm sure you remember me.)

sure do!

I'm thinking $100, lol I bought it off craigslist for $120.

I'm looking for a light for my 20L =D Should see how i ghetto rigged my 20" sunpod for now!

DSC01798.JPG

DSC01799.JPG

DSC01800.JPG

Hey, we did that on the display nano! LOL

I'd possibly want that light for my downgraded tank, but would have to find a home for my 250 setup first. I spent a bundle on it--IceCap ballast and LumenMax square pendant, along with the Ushio 20,000K bulb. Thing is, I'd need a new bulb for that SunPod and that'd be a good $100 right there...

yeah I got the idea from your display tank, lol XD

whats the dims on your 250 setup? I was thinking of going with the Coralife (i know!) clip on 150w DE.

It's an IceCap ballast that goes down below and the pendant is meant to be hung, basically an 11" square and maybe 4-5" tall.

Archived