ReefCleaners.org

FS 40 gallon uniaquarium

roxy25

comes with canopy ( one fan ) , stand, pumps , skimmer ( just a cheap one). Has everything but lights

I paid 100 bucks for it all together and that is what i am asking for it.

I also have quiet one 3000 pump I paid 40 bucks (used) asking the same price.

And the stupid 34 hex stand still available make in off it has stand and canopy and fan, with sump light.

10 gallon stand make offer same one from Big als online.

Ask Asin, he almost bought a 55g one a few months ago, but the dingbat selling it dropped and cracked it when he went to pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Updates Still have tank

but will add this

40 gallon comes with tank, heater ( need to find out if the heater has enough wattage) , 2 pumps 1 for skimmer another for the return. loc line. all this for 100 bucks !!!

8 gallon jalli cube $30

10 gallon aga free

10 gallon stand $20

I will consider trading for a 175 watt ballast plus a little cash.

well trade everything for frags except 40 gallon I will trade for a 175 ballast setup

Is this glass? Do you have a picture of the back part? Is this like a nano cube syle with back chambers? Sorry for my ignorance.

Is this glass? Do you have a picture of the back part? Is this like a nano cube syle with back chambers? Sorry for my ignorance.

its acrylic you can see how the back compartments are here http://www.exoticfish.com/details.cfm?cat=...p;id=42811&

very similar to a nano cube

The back of mine is a little different the return is on the bottom and the overflow is a trapizoid shape

40 gallon sold

new prices

8 gallon jalli cube $25

10 gallon tank free

10 gallon stand $15

3000 quiet one pump $35

FRAGS PLEASE if you have cloves I will love you forever ! :lol:

Archived