SaltCritters.com

FS: Sapphire NC12 Skimmer - SOLD

Agent_J

I'm interested in the lighting if anyone can let me know where I can get a 20" sunpod fixture and about how much it would be.

Thanks

suppressive fire

any refrence to other forums? low post count wise

and pics of light unwraped mostly brand and brand of light bulb too

any refrence to other forums? low post count wise

and pics of light unwraped mostly brand and brand of light bulb too

Unfortunately almost all of the forums I belong to I have low post counts. I mainly use the search function for most of my needs. If they don't sell here because of it, I'll understand, and I'll just post it up on ebay. I just thought that placing it here would be a more direct way of selling it to the market its meant for.

Concerning the bulb, its as it says in the description, its a 150W sunpod bulb. I'm not really sure what brand Current uses for their sunpods. I got this direct from current, so its whatever it is they send out with their fixtures.

what about ballast info pics?

Check the first post for pics of the ballast. Like the bulb, the ballast is the same ones they use in 150W sunpods, this I know, because I've had the chance to take one apart and see what type of ballast is inside. This ballast has never been used or even taken out of the box that I received it in till I took the photo you requested.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived