Top Shelf Aquatics

What are the most attractive damsels?

swordfish

I have been thinking about replacing my blue devil with another as-of-yet-undecided species of damsel which will hopefully be more attractive. I mean I do like the guy, but with the limited number of fish you can put in a nano, why not go for the best looking one you can get? Can anyone tell me what they think the most attractive damsel fish is?

As a side note, are there any damsels you can keep two of in a 7 gallon AGA safely? Or, what two small fish of *any* kind would be good for a such a nano? I'd like to find some way to put two fish in there, and prefferably not clowns since I hear they basically spend their day parked by whatever they're hosting.

Thanks,

Jeff

DongShenYin

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I like yellowtail blue damsels myself. Why not look through a book with pictures or something?

Brooklyn Johnny

Jeff I personally think Chrysiptera starki (the starcki damsel) is the most attractive. Do a google search and check it out. You have an infinite number of possibilities for two fish... do a search or just check out the members tank section. Or you could go with one damsel. I LOVE clownfish, and they have plenty of character... go see "Finding Nemo"...:D Anyway good luck in the search...

Johnny

Archived