SaltCritters.com

Nano Cube, Aqua pod, Hood/shells for sale.

Audioadict

I work at nanocustoms.com and have accumulated a few items which are now taking up space in my garage.

Here is the list of items for sale.

Nano Cube 6G Canopy shell only. (no spashguard, no reflector) $18.00 Qty-3

Nano Cube 6G Complete canopy minus slpashguard. (bulb included-18w 50/50) $35.00 Qty-1

Nano Cube 12G Canopy shell only. $20.00 Qty-1

Nano Cube 24G Canopy shell only. $40.00 Qty-1

Nano Cube 24G Canopy w/70 watt HQI and 3x18w actinic. Each will come with a ushio 14k bulb and finnex 18w actinic bulbs. There are two of these canopys available. One of them is powered by a Fullham High Horse 70 Watt ballast and the other is powered by a Sunpark 70 Watt ballast. Both are running off of Fullham Work Horse 5's for actinic power. Both canopys have 4 fans blowing. 2 in the stock positions (actually upgraded fans) and 2

fans blowing directly across the HQI bulb. Each Hood has an external ballast box which has two switches. One for the halide and one for the actinics so you can turn your actinics on first. $ 350.00 Qty-2

Aqua Pod 12G Canopy and splashguard. (no bulbs, ballast, endcaps, wiring) just the canopy and splashguard. $40.00 Qty-1

Aqua Pod 24G Complete Canopy minus splashguard. (includes Stock Current brand actinic and daylight bulbs) $50.00 Qty-1

Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Archived