ReefCleaners.org

I Need Shrooms, you want Zoos?

Jahkaya

I would like a small frag (attached to a rock preferably) of a green or blue shroom in exchange for Zoos. Zoos have tan and green Tentacles with pink centers. Am in So Cal. Looking to trade locally am in the 92688. Will drive a bit.

XtraKritical

If ur not too far from a post office u might consider trading via priority mail using a thermos.

BUT you need to find a WIDE MOUTH thermos.(I purchased an Igloo for less than $5 and shipped for about another $5)

Not so bad and you get frags that arent local in 2-3 days

I would much prefer to trade locally. That's why I trade, Free Shipping.

World:

Van Nuys is not too far. Could we meet in the middle?

James I might have a shroom for you. It's a loose single polyp that's blueish purple. I'll post a pic later on today (i'm at work right now)

Ben

Here's a close up pic of how they look. I'm attaching another pic that shows the shroom that unattached itself from the rock (just my luck it's the biggest one) I can give it to Keith when i see him in a week if you want.

masterfuji01

i have some different kinds of mushrooms that you might be interested in. there is a piece of rock with one mother shroom...its hte kind that is green striped with a maroon back, and 4 child shrooms. all grown in the last 4 months. all about dime size, and another piece of tonga with some tonga frilly shrooms. they are deep green , but seem brown because of the massive amount of frilly's on the, but the frills have small purple tips,...these are about 2.5 inches in diameter. I would love some interesting zoos if you have them.

Oh and im in redlands...its 92373. but i often go to LA and Orange county for business, so if you are close to there i could make a stop... or we could meet halfway.

Archived