Pod Your Reef

FT: Stock 12G NCDX Lights

Obsessed Reefer

Obsessed Reefer

Hey. I had this up in the classifieds awhile back, but now I'm looking to trade it for a nice ricordea frag.

I have:

1x 12 Gallon Nano Cube Deluxe Remote Ballast w/ disconnects. ($60)

2x 24W end caps with leads ($10)

2x 24W 50/50 Bulbs. About 8 months wear on them. ($5)

100_0415.JPG

100_0416.JPG

100_0417.JPG

The prices beside the items, are about what their worth.

PM me if interested and pics of what you have. I'm looking for a nice orange one, similar to what Live Aquaria has,

071107-066.jpg

Thanks,

Jesse

Are you still looking to trade?

I have one orange ric available...

Where are you located to figure out the shipping cost.

This weekend I could get pics.

Obsessed Reefer

I'm located in 08850, NJ

EDIT,

I'm also willing to trade for 1 or 2 polyp frags of cool looking zoas, again PM me with pics of what you have.

Email me at : REDCHONDRO@AOL.COM it is easier to email pics via reg email than via

a PM for me. I have different color zoos, maybe you'd like some eagle eyes, but the orange

ric is really nice too. I am also interested in your 12g jbj nano cube. I will be setting one up

within the next few days and would like to see mores pics, and ask you some set-up questions.

Mel

Hey tonight I will email you the picks...I just got in (last night) a bunch of new rics. I figured you'd want to see thoses too, so I waited to send pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Buddy, I just wanted to know if you got the pics...I sent them two days ago., but I have not heard from you. Let me know...thanks.

Obsessed Reefer

Red: Dont know if you re-sent, but I'm also willing to sell for $50 Shipped USPS, if my current offer doesn't close, but like I said, I'm out of state until 8/11.

Archived