Cultivated Reef

awesome service frm blowfish aquatics .com

apophis924

apophis924

I saw a review for blowfishaquatics and i went to the site, peeped out some nice ricoridas. Found a nice blue for 65$, placed my order that night. the next afternoon Bryan called confirmed my order and asked me when i wanted it delivered. he also explained to me that there would be two or three pieces of ricordia floating free . They would be some extras not broken off from my orginal rock. well I got the order by 9 am the next day!! came in great shape, and opened while i was acclimating them to the tank temp in the bag! very good service and selection. YOU do get what you pick out fo the cherry pick selection. If you want Ricordias this is the place to go.

www.blowfishaquatics.com

apophis924

i have to agree wiht you on that one C. they are a bit costly i dont know if my case was an isolated one or not but he did put in three more rics that was not part of my original order. So it was not as exspensive as it first looks. IF i had the lighting i would definitely JUMP on the sps phisphy deal. One thing i have gotten good at is saving cost on my dry-goods and equipment so that i can spend the extra $ for good quality live stock, would rather have one very nice coral for 40$ then 5 small mundane corals for 50$. My two cents worth.

Archived