Top Shelf Aquatics

anyone from southern cal. (909) I need frags

surfy

I'm looking for someone in southern cal. to buy small frags from. I really want zoos. I live in foothills of san bernardino mountains, close to redlands, palm springs, riverside. I'm starting a 7 gallon nano and trying to finish my 40 gallon.

Thanks

I am in South Orange County. The LFS Shrooms are $15 or more. That's why I like Trading. Do you have anything for Trade? I don't feel right charing people money for Zoos I have grown for free.

Pink with brown and green tentacles. It is just a small frag. I also have a light pink frag of a smaaler variety.

Gil:

What do you have, and where in OC are you?

James

Look at you james! You just started your tank a few months ago and now you're trading like heck! :D Glad to see that everything's working fine. Got Pics? Maybe I'll have more zoo frags for you on the next meeting

Ben:

These were free Zoos I picked up a month ago. They have colored up nicely and have pink centers which are killer under actinic. The Rock you gave me has a good Xenia Colony on it too. I like the red zoos you gave! The other Zoos I can't seem to keep in one place, and GSP's are already spreading. My Ca Must have been down as well becuase when I dosed with Ca on my last water change MY frogspawn especially, along with the rest of my corals, all definitely perked up. I really want some blue or purple in my tank, but green is always nice too. I thought a few small shroom rocks would make a nice addition. The rock you gave made it so that I really need to start my 20 gal. Now if I can just get rid of my chiclids.

James,

I am in Lake Forest. We are um. Neighbors. When would you like me to come by to shoot up your tank?

Gil

ps. see website link below for our Minibow specs.

Gil:

Sounds Great! I could use a few bullet holes in mine. I need some lights for my 20. Do you have some of those, too?

hey skeletor, how much would you want for some? I don't really have any frags yet. I have a larger tank with some buttons,yellow polyps,colt coral,red sea xenia,and bright green star polyps if you want any of those fraged. I also have a frog spawn I need to get rid of if your intrested. I work up in napa cal. so i'm leaving for a week or two this sunday, so if you want to get together in a week or so please let me know.

Thanks.

you're welcome to come down and take as many as you can fish out of the tank... theres prolly 6 or 8 of them.. they are mostly the larger ones who all fragged themselves recently, they detached from the rock and now new mushies are growing back where they were :-). they have been floating around for a while but they just recently setteled down the back of the rocks on the sand, I just got sick of trying to attach them since I have a lot of water movement...

-skeletor-

so far so good, i'm having some trouble geting them to stay put. Other than that they are beautiful, THANK YOU. If you ever want some yellow polyps, diffrent buttons,or more frogspawn let me know. I'll update you when I get anything else new that I can frag.

you're welcome..

same problem I had... you can try putting some small rocks or shells in a small container then putting the mushies in there. sit this on the sand and they should attach in a day or 3. the container just protects them from water movement so they can attach, but put lots of rock in so they don't attach to the container. once they attach you can put them anywhere.

-skeletor-

Archived