Pod Your Reef

nano stuff to trade philadelphia area 18954 zip

polyppetey

polyppetey

Hi, Once again I find myself a little overstocked at the moment. I have for trade 2 small pom pom xenia, green striped mushrooms, 1 small blue mushroom, 1 large blue mushroom, yellow colonial polyps, and a couple of paly polyps that are a green grey color about the size of a dime and a few watermellon mushrooms. All these frags are on some sort of liverock and not loose. Please no shipping requests, local only please.

I would like some zoanthids preferrable ones not brown or green. (I know, that is a tall order)

The yellow polyps and some other stuff I just want to get rid of as they are overcrowding their areas.

Regards, Pete.

Here are some pics for you, Pete.

The first shows the small purple shroom, quarter size.

The second shows the green striped mushrooms

third- watermellon mushrooms in the center of the picture along with the large purple mushroom

fourth some of the xenia, 2 stalks, I have also a piece on another rock that is 1 stalk. Alos it shows the palys to the left.

fifth is the yellow polyps.

• 2 weeks later...
ApocalypticSurf6

I could definitly use that shroom to add to the rainbow shroom garden Im making, I have fluorescent red, green and plum, need a blueish purple one, what would you like, im in central nj, about 45 min from phili

Archived