ReefCleaners.org

Big pic of my new LR

X-Ravin

This is my first shot at aquascaping, it will change a lot tho when I move. I really like the look of the blue ridge rock, very natural, but the cell camera I'm using doesn't do justice to the reds and blues in the rock. I will take more pics as the tank progresses. PS. to see the hi res pic, right click and click view picture.

0707070057amz1.jpg

Looks good; you might want to start a progression thread in the Members Aquariums subforum. I like the exposed sand bed and the rock is nice and high (decent areas for coral too); but scraping the sides/back might difficult.

Mid-August, thats why I'm not putting any livestock in until after the move. The water should be nicely cycled by then and ready to go. I'll be much closer to a couple of really good LFS as well :)

glennr1978

I really like your aquascape, it's not your typical pile of rocks. I've got a plan for my new tank that will stray from the typical pile of rocks as well.

Mid-August, thats why I'm not putting any livestock in until after the move. The water should be nicely cycled by then and ready to go. I'll be much closer to a couple of really good LFS as well :)

I hope you're the patient type! Meanwhile, may you get many interesting hitchhikers.

--Diane

Usually I'm not very patient, but I'm finding it very easy to be patient with my tank. Well the sand is begining to turn a brownish red, I'm guessing this is the algae, right?

Archived