Coral Vue Hydros

Moving out, selling everything, tank, livestock, drygoods.

Kurtis

I will be moving out in roughly one month and need to sell my 29g Biocube and everything in it. Sadly it is my first attempt and a conservative estimate puts my investment into it at something around $2000. :eek2: I would really like to sell everything in one go, this would be excellent for someone looking to start up a smaller system. I would be willing to make someone a deal if they were to buy everything at once. I am not looking to make any money at all from this, I just need to recoup some losses so that I can afford to move. I dont expect to get but a fraction of what I put into it but PM me if you are interested. Here is a list of what I have, I am sure I am leaving out some things but this will give you an idea:

Drygoods and chemicals:

29g Biocube with all the original parts

Modified hood with 144w PC, stock is half that

Biocube 29 stand

Around 50lbs of liverock, marshal island/fiji (not all in tank, some is behind the false wall and in my hob fuge)

Seven salifert test kits, Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Carbonate, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphate

Pinpoint PH probe

DIY hob fuge with chaeto (made from an aquaclear filter)

2 hydor koralia 1 (one is still unused)

1 unused nanostream 6025

rio 6hf as the return pump

2 tiny 70gph tunze's for moving extra water behind my rockwork

100w stealth heater

B-ionic alk and calc bottles

random extra loc-line mesh bags of a few shapes and sizes, spare reusable thermometer strips (just to ensure my coralife digital remains accurate) unused bottle of purigen

i also have a 35g foodsafe trashcan from rubbermaid, 4 5 gallon buckets, random cheap power heads i use to mix salt water, a line to drip acclimate livestock, syphon to clean sand, net, about 5 or 6 different types of food, timers and more, if you needed it. This is seriously a complete setup and its perfect for anyone

fish and inverts:

1 black ocellaris clown

1 midas blenny

1 mccoskers flasher wrasse

1 randals goby

1 possum wrasse

1 blood shrimp

1 skunk cleaner shrimp

Cleanup crew (scarlet hermits, astrea snails, nassarrius snails)

corals:

yellow fiji leather

pink toadstool leather

some other type of leather thats purple

rbta

frogspawn

green star poylps (isolated on rock, i wont let them take over my tank lol)

blue clove polyps

Ricordia (3 pink, 3 orange, 8 blue)

3 colonies of zoanthids plus 2 frags

red metallic mushrooms

purple mushrooms

Thats all I can think of at the moment, like I said I would like to sell everything at once, parting a running system out would be tough and time consuming and like I said I have roughly one month to move it, however if thats the only option then I gotta do what I gotta do. Ill get pics up as soon as I can, in the meantime just PM me if you have any interest.

Maeda, its the entire unit, the "display" and the probe.

I live just outside Tampa, in Lutz, FL. (Im literally one block outside tampa not really in lutz at all)

Archived