SaltCritters.com

*** AquariumSpecialty.com ***

adinsxq

Post your review of AquariumSpecialty.com here!

banner_prodibio_468_60.gif

Be sure to mention Nano-Reef.com when placing your order!

• 1 month later...
Thank you Adin!

A++++ Fast shipper, and they took care of a small problem we encountered with no problem at all. I will be back for more thats for sure.

A++++ Fast shipper, and they took care of a small problem we encountered with no problem at all. I will be back for more thats for sure.

RED DRAGON!!!

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to thank Scott from aquariumspecialty for his help in processing my order. I purchased the aquactinics MH w T5 fixture and I was impressed with the quality and craftsmanship as well as their packaging and prompt shipping. Highly recommended. Thanks again.

scott is awesome. he puts up with all my crap over on "the other forum" happily =) Definitely makes me confident for all my purchases, which is a big plus. He takes all orders seriously, is super honest, and tries his best to bend over backwards for customers.

I even got a little ziplock of candy with my order of lamps ;)

AquariumSpecialty

Thanks so much...I love the candy comment but it must have been a ghoul, ghost or something else from Halloween. Don't remember the candy :wizard: Either way, today was a very tough day and this couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you. Scott

Archived