Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

skimmer

WorldNation

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod...d=6&pCatId=4407

coralife's skimmer is basically the same but i can't find anyone carrying that online nowadays since the 'doctors' moved in. used to be ffexpress carried them. my lee's working pretty well on my 15H.

these are the cheap seats. there are 1st tier and sky box seats too but you can see the game from the cheap seats too.

WorldNation

i was gonan ask you about coralife skimmers, www.bigalsonline.com has coralife skimmers, the smallest one for 19.99.

yeh, i'll go with the cheaper one if it does the same thing on a 10 gallon.

thnx

Look at the piccolos ($40), but they can run in 6" of water (i.e. a HOB filter), while the Coralife needs 11"

you can shave the 11" model III down and plus it's a counter current skimmer versus the piccolo which is co-current (i believe) like the coralife I & II. i shaved down the lee's to 6" and it was fine.

but i think the piccolo is thinner at 1.5"(?) ??? (coralife & lee's are 2" diameter) but then again that greater diameter just allows for greater reaction volume and residence time. it a matter of whether or not you have the room for it in the sump or wherever.

Archived