ReefCleaners.org

FS or Trade: used Equiptments in So Cal.

bmutuc

(1) Odyssea 1x250 MH, 2x65 actnic, black housing, good condition. $150 obo. i just switched to T5, MH was too strong for my tank, i dont have a chiller. FS only, i need money

(2) Odyssea 9 watt UV sterilizer with limited use. good condition $15. FT for frags

(3) 2 use tanks, i think 20 gallon with black stand $20, 1 40 gallon with top $10 no leaks. FT for frags

626/941-4471 Ben

yes +1

dont know how to put pics.. :huh: but you can see it at aquatraders.com, its the 36 MH fixture.

OK, i figured it out...Enjoy!! the other tank is not on the pic. Made a mistake on the tank with stand supposed to be 40 but since my fault, 30 the top is eclipse.

suppressive fire

so the light is 36 length? whats shipping to 14224?

oh yea

DIBS

and bulb maker and how old too

6" too long, DOAH! Its 3 feet long.

so the light is 36 length? Yes 3 feet. whats shipping to 14224? The ballast is heavy, where are you located?

oh yea

DIBS

and bulb maker and how old too? its about a year old but only used the MH very other day, 4 hrs aday. my tank got too hot.

SOLD !(1) Odyssea 1x250 MH, 2x65 actnic, black housing, good condition. $150 obo. i just switched to T5, MH was too strong for my tank, i dont have a chiller. FS only, i need money

(2) Odyssea 9 watt UV sterilizer with limited use. good condition $15. FT for frags

(3) 2 use tanks, i think 20 gallon with black stand $30,

Archived