Cultivated Reef

Where do you shop Online??

farmernick

farmernick

I have a 10 gallon reef tank. I want to get some corals, anemones, and 2 or 3 inverts. I want a place that I can get some great things at better prices then LFS. But shipping always kills me. Is there somewhere that you shop that is a good price that would beat my LFS? Or should I just stay with my LFS?

Thanks,

Nicholas

c_k_kuehne

Not sure where you live in AL but if close enough take a day long road trip over to Atlanta --- There are lots of nice reef only stores --- can keep ya busy all day checking out the 7 or 8 best ones.

Yes, atlanta has some awesome stores. I would love to make a day of going around to all the stores:)

c_k_kuehne how is that nano coming along? I still have the bag of SouthDown for you! Cant wait to see you at the next club meeting!

i think youd be a bit hardpressed to find better prices for items online...well the price for the item in particular would probably be better but its the shipping that will ALWAYS get you...

For instance: My friend was looking for a clown for his 5.5 and @ marinedpot.com the clown he wanted was $8 but shipping was $42..... so ya know

c_k_kuehne
Originally posted by bamann345

c_k_kuehne how is that nano coming along?  I still have the bag of SouthDown for you!  Cant wait to see you at the next club meeting!

Hey William

I bought the 7 gal mini-bow today and will order all my other equipment by the end of the week. I talked w/ Doug from Aqatico and he is going to make me a custom canopy. After the lights arrive I will send him my exact dimensions. So hopefully will have it all up and running within 3 weeks or so.

Will see ya at the next meeting and will round you up a frag or two for the sand.

find some more addicts that are local and do a group order. that is by far the best way to get the online goodies without getting whacked on shipping.

Archived