Innovative Marine Aquariums

proraptor2 is the man!

Pickle010

Just a quick thank you!

I went over to proraptor2's place this afternoon and got to check out his set ups... the pictures just don't do any justice to what he has over there. His 60 cube is amazing and I couldn't stop drooling over his frag tank. I left with some awesome stuff and only regret that I didn't bring more cash so I could buy more.

I'd recommend him to anyone and look forward to getting more from him SOON!

Mike

shaggydoo541

Pro is a loser (but he obviously likes zombie so my wife is ok with him). He does have a nice tank but I'm sure if I met him in person he would be lame, but then again who knows because everything spouted over the internet is pretty lame to begin with. So I guess I'm lamer than he is ;)

In all reality I really would like to see his tank in person because it looks fantastic but since I'm in UT I doubt that would ever happen. Plus I always wanted to set up a 60g cube and even had one in my posession before I went with a 120g. But he hates t5.... and I love t5.... can differences like that ever be resolved?

Is a house of a thousand corpses any good? I never got around to seeing any Rob zombie movies except wrong turn and it was alright but nothing special.

EtOH_is_good

shaggy... the next time im up at UT id like to see the tank. don't get up there too often, but at least i have a reason to go now besides to see my wife's friend's baby :) oh and go gators!

shaggydoo541

Honestly House of 1000 Corpses freaked me out and I don't know how much I really liked it. But Devils Rejects is a great movie. My wife literally loves zombie though. Movies, music and the whole lot. I really like his music as well though.

EtOH - I welcome all visitors who wanna see my tank. Its only 4 months old right now but I'm already pretty impressed with myself. Give it a couple years growth like my old nano and I'm sure it will be fantastic (at least fantastically crammed). Oh and go Utes

Thanks Pickle.....Let me know if you want more stuff...

House of 1000 corpses was pretty good but the devils rejects was a great movie and one of my favorites

I'll deffinately get a hold of you when I'm ready for more. The next toy for my tank though has to be an ATO - I'm topping off a lot more with the new lights and fan.

I love my JBJ like I told you when you were here...Works just fine

Yeah... I was still dickering with the idea of the DIY kit... but I'm realizing I don't want to have to monkey with putting it together either. Looks like JBJ is the way I'm going to go.

Archived