Cultivated Reef

The 7.5 1 week later

caja

Here's Seamountain the killer hermit tucked inside his astrea shell all cozy. Seamountain sleeps all day long and cruises the rocks at night.

Awwww, I see one of his wittle bitty legs peeking out.

How's the water testing? About ready for the rest of the clean up crew? (Seamountain food?)

Tested with trites and trates at zero and the ammonia at .25, Ph was kinda low 8.1, alk was within normal range. I'm still waiting for Crak to send me a scoop of his LS to add to the southdown that I seeded with a scoop of mine. So Crak, did you ship yet?

Probably go for a clean up crew next week. Lots of junk stuck to the rocks and I should have my piccolo skimmer by then too.

just sent a pm explaining my sand problem. In a nutshell, I got it all scooped and ready and then I realized the wife used all the ziplocks the night before (stupid leftover issues which might end up in a divorce one day).

Anyway, as stated in the pm, I am getting ziplocks tonight (met game tomorrow) or Thursday and shipping no later than Friday (with saturday delivery if I do it on Friday).

Thanks Crak. FWIW leftovers are useless. My family refuses to eat them so I've learned to cook only the amount my family will eat with just a little bit extra in case someone wants seconds. Leftovers end up sitting in the refrigerator and get pushed to the back where they turn green and smelly. Evil leftovers!!

you cook? I need to trade in my old model for a new improved model that is current with all the culinary appliances and how best to use them.

I was blessed to be raised by a mom from Alabama - gotta love southern cooking, and my dad also cooked. I don't get it when peole say they can't cook. Come on now, how hard is it really? Maybe I'm weird, but I love to cook.

Archived