Innovative Marine Aquariums

full set up for sale

hixy

Description: hello i am selling my marine aquarium as i am moving.The tank is an 3 years old aquamedic chromis in good condition.The tank is silver and so is the stand.the stand has a little water damage.

The tank will come with about 22 kilos of live rock which is covered in coraline algae and has load of life on it and also 2 bags of live sand.

corals

it will also come with 2 toadstool corals(size of a mans fist) 2 lots of star polypts 2 large colonies of mushroom corals.zenia,and other assorted soft corals.

It will also come with 2 hydor koralia 2 powerheads (2 months old) 1 seio 1100 powerhead. 1 300 watt heater, a 8 watt uv filter.And the metal halide 150 watt aquamedic ocean light.(the bulb is a 1400kv and is 6 months old) and the bioflotor skimmer and pump.the bioflotor skimmer is a bit tatty but in perfect working order.

fish

there is 1 clown fish a green chromis a yellow tang and a darwf angel.i also have about 15 kilos of salt aswell.

everything you can see in the pictures is for sale

buyer to collect please

i would like £400 or near offer

if you would like more pictures please mail me

post-25415-1182978470_thumb.jpg

zerocool5878
Description: hello i am selling my marine aquarium as i am moving.The tank is an 3 years old aquamedic chromis in good condition.The tank is silver and so is the stand.the stand has a little water damage.

The tank will come with about 22 kilos of live rock which is covered in coraline algae and has load of life on it and also 2 bags of live sand.

corals

it will also come with 2 toadstool corals(size of a mans fist) 2 lots of star polypts 2 large colonies of mushroom corals.zenia,and other assorted soft corals.

It will also come with 2 hydor koralia 2 powerheads (2 months old) 1 seio 1100 powerhead. 1 300 watt heater, a 8 watt uv filter.And the metal halide 150 watt aquamedic ocean light.(the bulb is a 1400kv and is 6 months old) and the bioflotor skimmer and pump.the bioflotor skimmer is a bit tatty but in perfect working order.

fish

there is 1 clown fish a green chromis a yellow tang and a darwf angel.i also have about 15 kilos of salt aswell.

everything you can see in the pictures is for sale

buyer to collect please

i would like £400 or near offer

if you would like more pictures please mail me

TANG POLICE (BULLHORN):REEFER....Step away from the TANG!

Archived