roxy25

Lumenarc III SE or DE $105

Lumenarc Mini Se or De $100

add stealth... $25

add A/C.. $35

New Lumenarc mini 175/250 socket $80

plus $5 per order for shipping..

per every 2 lumenarcs..

New Lumenarc mini 175/250 socket $80 is this complete with wire, all I need to do is connect it with ballast ? and is this DE with glass cover ?

what is the different b/t Lumenarc Mini Se or De $100 and New Lumenarc mini 175/250 socket $80

what is A/C and stealth

New Lumenarc mini 175/250 socket $80 is this complete with wire, all I need to do is connect it with ballast ? and is this DE with glass cover ?

what is the different b/t Lumenarc Mini Se or De $100 and New Lumenarc mini 175/250 socket $80

what is A/C and stealth

Yes the lumenarc 175/250 is the socket and reflector you just need a Ballast , they do not have glass covers , you would have to buy the a/c kit to get ther glass. the a/c kit is a kit that allows you to put fans that blow pass the bulb. and it comes with the glass.

the difference between the two is the regular lumenarc min can be 175-400 watt the new lumenarc mini is only 175 - 250 watt

stealth is the black housing to cover the reflector ( i would only get that if u has bare top tank)

Kerry, when can I get these ??

I pm'd you David

Let me know exactly what you want after I get your order I am just going to have my friend order then, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted one before we just order them.

so if i was going to run a 250w se with the black housing...

i can get the :

-new lumenarc mini 175-250 $80

-add stealth $25

-order/shipping $5

$110 total

is that correct?

so if i was going to run a 250w se with the black housing...

i can get the :

-new lumenarc mini 175-250 $80

-add stealth $25

-order/shipping $5

$110 total

is that correct?

yes sir

Oh man I really want one of these for my cube

get one then lol

I get good growth with the phoenix.....

So $105 for the reflector....Seems like a lot of money for a reflector! LOL Will these really help me out with spread on my cube?

How big is your cube?

These are for the LumenMax reflectors which are very similar to the Lumenarc minis. There was an article for the minis but I don't know where the link is....so, these are similar values:

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2006/2/review

Scroll down to: Table 3: Total Incident PPFD on a given Surface area

Check out the total incident PAR #s real quick.

And then scroll to: Table 4: Percent of PPFD lost from 6" to 12" from the lamp.

Check out PAR loss values.

:)

The Lumenarcs have a hotspot right in the middle (concentrated PAR) and then outside of it, they have decent spread. Remember the LumenMax are the ones in this article. They don't have a hotspot in the middle and they also have decent spread. They're also ~$150 compared to these $105.

That's why I'm going with the LA3 mini stealth. :D

Im running a double ended 250 watt halide....Which one would I need?

either one of these would be fine

Lumenarc III SE or DE $105

Lumenarc Mini Se or De $100

I just asked my friend and he said the III would be the one to go with

I am going to get the dimensions for all in a few

I am setting up 2 seperate 250w DE set up.

I need 2 New Lumenarc mini 250 DE socket $80

LMK when they are going to be avaliable, I need them ASAP.

I'll take 3...of these...

I am setting up 2 seperate 250w DE set up.

I need 2 New Lumenarc mini 250 DE socket $80

LMK when they are going to be avaliable, I need them ASAP.

How big is your cube?

These are for the LumenMax reflectors which are very similar to the Lumenarc minis. There was an article for the minis but I don't know where the link is....so, these are similar values:

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2006/2/review

Scroll down to: Table 3: Total Incident PPFD on a given Surface area

Check out the total incident PAR #s real quick.

And then scroll to: Table 4: Percent of PPFD lost from 6" to 12" from the lamp.

Check out PAR loss values.

:)

The Lumenarcs have a hotspot right in the middle (concentrated PAR) and then outside of it, they have decent spread. Remember the LumenMax are the ones in this article. They don't have a hotspot in the middle and they also have decent spread. They're also ~$150 compared to these $105.

That's why I'm going with the LA3 mini stealth. :D

I dont know how to read all of Sanjay's crazy charts and stuff...LOL I have a 60 cube which is 2ft X 2ft X 2ft

er1c_the_reefer

proraptor, youshould be fine with LIII... the reflector is like 18"x18" so you should get good covereage on your tank. thing is frickin huge though... lol

roxy, if i get the new lumenarc mini 175w mogul + stealth... all i need is the ballast correct? it already has the socket built in?

proraptor, youshould be fine with LIII... the reflector is like 18"x18" so you should get good covereage on your tank. thing is frickin huge though... lol

roxy, if i get the new lumenarc mini 175w mogul + stealth... all i need is the ballast correct? it already has the socket built in?

yes u just need the ballast and thats it of course your own bulb

I might get a bulb gb together after this :D

today will be the last day to tell me so PM please thanks

My Bennet only gets light on one side....I wonder if this new reflector will throw more light on the other side of it....What do your guys think?

er1c_the_reefer

i have a ballast and bulb already...

count me in for the lumenarc mini 175w single + stealth = $110?

proraptor: what do you mean one side?

i have a ballast and bulb already...

count me in for the lumenarc mini 175w single + stealth = $110?

proraptor: what do you mean one side?

Yeah i have some corals in my tank that get light on one side i was going to posta thread about it.

I have a cube tank and my bennett is mounted on the far right side of the rockwork....The whole thing gets light and looks great but on the far right side of the bennett is doesnt get as much light as the left side cause the halide is hung in the center...

Archived