inTank Media Baskets

LR, 10g Tank, Supplies and more for Sale

BAYSLAYER

I need to get the live rock out of the tank so I can break the tank down, $2 a pound and would like to get rid of it tonight if possible. Ill be around all night if somebody wants to pick it up. The rock has been in my tank for at least 3 years and is covered in coraline, great rock to start a tank.

61jbngp.jpg

5yk0hud.jpg

Supplies

Hagen Master Test Kit, everything but Calcium $50

Tunze Nanostream 6025 used for 1 week $40

2 - Seio M1500 Brand New in the Box $40 each

Aqua Mate Salinity, temp $40

Refractometer $30

5yteash.jpg

I also have a bunch of 5g water jugs so whoever comes over gets free water jugs if they want and I also have some other free stuff, B-Ionic, nets, salt, and more...

10g W/Overflow and bulk heads $40

6h6fplk.jpg

I have more to sell once I break down the tank but for now this is all I have, I need to get rid of the rock before I can start taking down the tank.

Im not selling the reactor yet, not until the tank comes down.

I will ship the everything except the rock and the tank.

Nate is a great dude to deal with! I just scoped this LR the other night, and if I had room, I would TAKE IT ALL! :) Most of the LR has yuma's, zoa's and maybe even some nice digitata!

I would pay upwards of $8 for this LR, so $2 is a friggin steal! Bump for a great guy!

D

Tunze, Aqua Mate, Seio's are sold. Still have that awesome rock and need to get rid of it today, I would hate to stick it in a bucket.

• 3 weeks later...
Tunze, Aqua Mate, Seio's are sold. Still have that awesome rock and need to get rid of it today, I would hate to stick it in a bucket.

do you still have the refractometer?

Archived