Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Aqua C remora NANO w/ pump.. Throw me some offers

BioReef

Go for it guys... give me what you got!!!!!!!

Will you ship to Canada? If so, how old, condition and picture?

Thanks

- Chris

Will you ship to Canada? If so, how old, condition and picture?

Thanks

- Chris

Excellent condition... about 6 months old.. no pic for now comes with instruction book and brush

Excellent condition... about 6 months old.. no pic for now comes with instruction book and brush

still around?

entertaining any trade offers?

why are these being sold so frequently is what i want to know?

I sold mine because of my tank size (thought I wouldn't use it) and I thought it would go to waste sitting in a closet. Then I started making plans to build a larger system and actually purchased it back from the person I sold it to.

I love my remora - pulls great and the customer service is awesome. I was using rubber bands instead of the O-ring - My LFS wanted $6.95 for a new O-ring but Remora sent me 2 for free.

I am looking for one for my prop tank.

YES.. still available.. I do have 2 peeps wanting to come by this weekend. let mek now

sorry no trades unless its something BADA$$ :mellow:

Micromussa?

nah scratch that just looked it up its only 140 brand new I will hold off.

well... let me know if you want to save $50+... anyone for that matter!

sorry... that's a little low for now

How 'bout now? Is $65 still too low? PM me a price that you want for the skimmer. My friend wants one for his nano.

Thanks.

Brian

How 'bout now? Is $65 still too low? PM me a price that you want for the skimmer. My friend wants one for his nano.

Thanks.

Brian

YUP! still too low... A fellow member wants it this friday for $80 but he was advised that if someone picks it up before then.. it will be sold.

Thanks

I'll trade a grilled cheese sandwich for it! :D

lol mmmmm grilled cheese!

I just refuse to pay 80 for it! :P

I love my remora - pulls great and the customer service is awesome. I was using rubber bands instead of the O-ring - My LFS wanted $6.95 for a new O-ring but Remora sent me 2 for free.

Not to steal the thread, Pickle what size pump are u using? MY remora doesn't seem to be pulling alot of skimate with mj900

oh, free bump

Not to steal the thread, Pickle what size pump are u using? MY remora doesn't seem to be pulling alot of skimate with mj900

oh, free bump

Bump for great skimmer -

MJ1200

djchristone

question...where does the o ring go? -.- i just bought a used one and apparently i need to replace the o ring but i don't even know where to look or start...lol...

The "O" ring should go around the collection cup. You can call or email Aqua C and they might be able to send you one. I've asked twice and they've sent me some in the past.

Archived