Innovative Marine Aquariums

Getting back into the hobby

ApocalypticSurf6

ApocalypticSurf6

hey guys, I been on here a while know but took a break from the hobby to complete my first year of college. Now that I have that under my belt im taking my 10g nano reef back with me but im reconstructing the whole thing and just wanted to make my presence known since Iv been gone so long. Im going metal halide this time with the viper 70w 14,000k clamp light so that means I have a 80w orbit compact flourescent up for trade/sell and I'm looking for any cheap corals and other essentials for my 10g to get it back up and running. I have my sand my rock, light refugium 10g tank and all that, rock is the same as in my old tank, its been sitting in an algae infested tank for the past year just cultivating some pods and corraline for me so if anyone has anything interesting let me know because im in the market. Hope all of your tanks have thrived well since I last posted, thanks

chrisdamage

welcome back... I'm just getting into reef keeping but its always good to hear from someone with some expierience under their belt returning

Archived