Coral Vue Hydros

Six Gallon Eclipse

bamann345

This is my first nano..it is a 6 gallon eclipse.

Kept filter unit, just running a filter pad.

2x13 watt PC and 50/50 bulbs from Hellolight.com

Rio 200 for water movement. Set up an intank spray square.

50 watt heater

7 lbs of SouthDown

3lbs of Live Sand

14 lbs of Live rock

I am trying to post pictures, but I really dont know how. Could someone please tell me!

On the page where you post your thread, down below (scroll down) there's a spot that says attach file. See that button that says Browse? Hit that and it will open the files where you keep your pictures. Select your picture and it will automatically appear in the box to the left of the browse button. If you get a message that your file was too big, you need to resize the picture to make it smaller.

Looks like this:

Attach file: Browse

Maximum size: 102400 bytes

Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg

HTH

Here is the tank. It isnt the best picture, but it works. I am not 100% sure that is how I want the rock, but it is good now. Day 1 of the cycle has begun!

William

I did, I did get some hitchhickers.

There are tons of feather dusters on a couple pieces of the rock, I got a shrom on the flat rock, there is a bristle worm making his way in and out of rocks, and I also got a shrimp. I cant tell what kind it is, it is tiny. The rock I got was from Andy at My Reef Creations in GA. He is a super nice guy! This rock was some he had left over from his 400 gallon tank, a truly jaw dropping tank.

I will keep everyone updated! I want to tank to be cycled!!!!

William

Here is the micro fan I got from Radio Shack. This fan is awesome, but it is a little loud. It keeps the tank at a constant temperature!

Thats it for now!:o

Is your fan just load or is there vibration too?

I have a 6 gallon Eclipse with a fan mounted in the same place

I had some vibration

So I put a little silicone between the fan and the hood

quieter now

brownd1- thats a good idea..I might have to try that. I am going to look at that tomorrow when I have nothing to do!!

Xavier- the shrimp isnt a mantis..thank gosh!

Archived