Innovative Marine Aquariums

Going Cuke'n

Raise

Hey guys, ive noticed lately alot of people posting about "best sand sifter" & "best sand cleaner" and I honestly believe that a cucumber will clean sand better than any other invert out there. It eats sand, ingests all the gunk and then poops out little "pills" of clean sand. Im going down to the keys pretty soon and would be more than willing to pick you guys up cucumbers. I can get any size you want from 1" to 12"+ (i dont think nano'ers will need that guy). Most of the colors I find are bright yellow (my fav), a pinky white, dark brown with white spots and sometimes grey ones. So if anyone is interested please lemme know. I would sell them dirt cheap $1-$2? But you would be incharge of the shipping cost....and im not too sure how they do with shipping.. If I send you a cuke and it didnt make it than I will take proper actions.. So if anyone is interested, lemme know so I can start to organize who wants what, in what color and how many. I already have a few people interested at RC. Thanks

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

I beleive that the law states the take of marine specimens excluding coral and endangered/treatened species is legal outside of any parks or reserves, as long as they are not being sold!

Soo....it is illegal to take and sell.....not ileagal to take in general.....but illegal to take coral.

pls correct me if im wrong

Archived