SaltCritters.com

WTB: Calcium Reactor

Jake15

I don't have a full setup, but I do have a brand new in box Schuran Jetstream pico Ca reactor that I think I have changed my mind on. If you are interested I'll give you further details.

• 3 weeks later...
10" Red Devil

I have a Aquatic Systems Design nano-reactor for sale. It is probably a month old. It has some partially used Shuran media in it.

It is probably a month old. The reactor itself is the size of a pop bottle. It is made for upto 60 gallons.

It comes with an ehiem recirc pump. It has a place to put a PH prob. It has a feed pump. I also have a like new only a month out of the box Pinpoint PH controller I could sell with it. I also have a Milwaukee Co2 regulator valve I could sell you. I have a 5lb co2 bottle but I do not think I could affordably ship this. Just too heavy.

This is a great reactor with quality construction and was very set it and forget it.

Anyway the reason I am selling is because I have had two equipment failures this year and I am giving up for a while.

Here is a link to a picture:

CAReactor.JPG

Controller.JPG

I paid $400 for the reactor minus shipping cost. The controller was $249 new at a store, but I understand they go for $179.

So anyway $300 on the reactor and $150 on the controller with probe. Shipping will depend on where you live of course and it will be only what it actually costs to ship the items involved.

Archived