SaltCritters.com

Lemonpeel Angel -Centropyge flavissimus

Drez

I think after much searching I've found a final fish for my tank. Now I know that with any pygmy angel here is a risk of non reef safe behaviour, however my understanding is that these are amoung the best. He's bright and buetiful, reasoanalbe in price, small enough for a 20gal and even grazes on algae.

If anyone here knows why this fish and my tank should not be joined in holy reeframory then forever hold your peace.

Such reasons may include:

Aggression

Excessive Shyness

Eating Corals

Thanks as always, you guys have saved me before.

reefman225gal
I think after much searching I've found a final fish for my tank. Now I know that with any pygmy angel here is a risk of non reef safe behaviour, however my understanding is that these are amoung the best. He's bright and buetiful, reasoanalbe in price, small enough for a 20gal and even grazes on algae.

If anyone here knows why this fish and my tank should not be joined in holy reeframory then forever hold your peace.

Such reasons may include:

Aggression

Excessive Shyness

Eating Corals

Thanks as always, you guys have saved me before.

Its always a gamble with the Centropyge. I had a Coral Beauty one time for 18 months in my 120 gallon tank. The tank was stocked with SPS,LPS,and a few softies and 6 Tridacnid clams. He never touched anything until one day I added a T. derasa he could not resist. After that he went on a rampage and start picking on everything.

Archived