Coral Vue Hydros

Brain coral vs. Candy cane coral

sykospark

I thought the candy cane was aching from the move.. until I saw the tentacles freakin' dangling out a good inch from the damn brain coral, stinging my candy canes and melting them into a burnt brown blob!!!!

Had to move that aggressive brain over to protect the neon greens from further damage!

I had no idea that BRAIN coral (who looks soooo innocent and innocuous) was so aggressive! :o

reefman225gal
I thought the candy cane was aching from the move.. until I saw the tentacles freakin' dangling out a good inch from the damn brain coral, stinging my candy canes and melting them into a burnt brown blob!!!!

Had to move that aggressive brain over to protect the neon greens from further damage!

I had no idea that BRAIN coral (who looks soooo innocent and innocuous) was so aggressive! :o

What type of brain ? since there are a few that share that common name. :)

Doesn't always work that way!

I have this single polyp candy cane that a frogspawn grew to close to. It burnt the edge of the candy, but then the candy got a second wind and began putting out these killer tentacles. The frog shrunk away from it, and I moved it, but the candy is still after it.

Candycanewithanattitude062007.jpg

ok, we have establised genus what about sp?

Not a brain expert, k? I'll get you a pic, then you can help classify. :P

Archived