Pod Your Reef

POD CONDOS!...$5 shipped!

t0mmyb0y

hi everyone!

not sure if this has been in the classifeds in the past but i haven't seen it personally. a thread on rc has inspired me to do this and share with others.

i wanna see how many peeps would be interested in some homemade "pod condos" for their tanks, made out of plastic gutter guard. as you can see the condo is cylindrical with a covered bottom, and held together by some zip ties. simply add some lr rubble, shells, cheato, etc. and zip tie the top when you're ready to place in your tank! i will include 2 zip ties for you to close the top.

this condo creates a concentrated haven for pods, plus it's portable. collect 'em, trade em', swap and place 'em in each other's tanks for pod diversity or just to mooch (sorry, 80s commercials nostalgia) :P .

for now i'll take the first 10 orders (1 per person) to be shipped out this coming monday (6/25). my paypal is t0mmyb0y75@yahoo.com. i'll keep and update a running list.

$5 SHIPPED

make sure to put in the comments section of paypal the dimensions you want for the condo.

HEIGHT: 6" and under

DIAMETER: any way you want it (although i do not recommend anything smaller than 1.5")

the condo pictured is 6"H x 1.5"D

thanks for reading, cheers! :)

I don't think I want a 'pod penis' in my tank

I just scrolled down and thought this was a spammer selling, u know :lol:

Dude umm I think instead or trying to make some money, post it in the DIY section for people

euphoricgear

seen this before. your suppose to put live rock rubble in there and the pods can hide in them so that fish cant get to them. i've heard it works especially if you dont have a refrugium. but then you can also just put a whole bunch or live rock rubble to one side of your tank and they can hide just the same.

someone might buy this if they dont have the time to build it. i guess

lol this is a big wtf

are you trying to make money off of them? I dunno, i don't think many will pay $5 for it.

sorry if i made it sound like that guys. i didn't realize how much came in a roll of gutter guard. and yes i meant it for those who don't want to do it themselves for whatever reason. i will gladly lower it to $2 or whatever people see reasonable. i never really liked shaking the chaeto because i never had a one from which little pieces didn't break off, so i figured transferring live rock back and forth from the fuge and tank would be better. again, apologies.

$5 shipped really isn't that much. It probably costs that much to make them.

Plus the cost of shipping. So really $5 isn't bad for those who don't have the time or want to deal with the hassle.

Bunch of rude people here. Now I know why I rarely look in the classifieds..... Grow up.

forrestp38829

Tommyboy: I really think that is a reasonable price for those, made to order.

I dont want one. :) But i think it is fair.

P.S. Dont let people here get to you. We are all a little off...See below

I don't think I want a 'pod penis' in my tank

Archived