Pod Your Reef

HELP, workhorse 2

printerdown01

printerdown01

Anyone out there know where to get a workhorse 2 cube ballast, that isn't on-line? Is this something a hardware store would sell? I am currently visiting someone in the San Francisco Bay Area, and their Alife ballast blew out... I'm looking to replace it, and most people seem to prefer the workhorse, so I'll trust their judgement... But does anyone know where to get a hold of one of these things... I'm only going to be here for 2 days, and I'm hoping to replace it while I'm here. If I order it from the net, it will not arrive in time... Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Anthony

i purchased a WH22 from aquaticreefs.com. they show the long style ballast, but send me the cube (the cube worked out better for my design so no complaints here ;) ). shoot them an email; maybe they can help you :). they have a WH2 listed

hth :)

c_k_kuehne

Just a quick note.

The WH2 and WH22 are different ballasts and fire up a different arrangement of bulbs so check the fulham website and make sure you purchase the correct one for your application.

Archived