ReefCleaners.org

WTB: Large Protein Skimmer

lgreen

No PM's, just post what you got, and I'll contact you if I'm interested.

Looking for a used protein skimmer that is in good shape for a 55g or 58g reef. Open to all sorts of ideas, but looking for a good deal on something nice.

Thanks.

Coralife super skimmer 65....good condition. Just took it out of my tank today as its too big for my sumpless 20L

^^ OH WHAT? I want that! (No room in the sump space, lol--and maybe overkill for a 26.) GOOD deal, get that, Logie. Sedras on Ebay for around $70. Or wholesale, lol. ;)

ASM G-1 $50

No pump.

i recommend Sedra 2500, many use 3500.

Cool. Let me see how much I can get the pump for wholesale Monday when I go to work and I'll let you know. Any chance I could see a pic?

On another delightful note:

OMFG THERE IS AN EARWIG ON MY AARM!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH omgomgomg

On another delightful note:

OMFG THERE IS AN EARWIG ON MY AARM!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH omgomgomg

I ate cake that one was living in the other day--I have it in my BYOD thread. I didn't realize they like the same cake that I do. Earwigs are like packing peanuts---what do they do anyway?

How's this for full circle---I have a ER C-6-2+ in great shape with Sedra 3500 pump if you are interested..... :) You've seen it already!!

I have the box too!!!!

ASM G1X skimmer 1.5 years old

Body Size (in) 5 1/2

Height (in) 22 1/2

Footprint (in) 8 1/2 x 11

Pump (Sedra) 3500

One foot of the pump is broken does not change performance of skimmer. Only mod is the drain on the collection cup.

$160.00 shipped

skimmer1.jpg

If you setup a Coralife super 65 correct is a great skimmer for that size tank.

Ill have one avail at end of next week...cheap cheap LMK

Im finally moving up to a 75 gal...just ordered a Orca refuge that comes with PS so ill no longer need the Coralife.

Im gonna take a pic before I clean it this time...ppl say it doesnt work and overflows.

But If your any kind of good reefer in tweaking things...Its pulling BLACK dry skimmate as I type..LOL

Izzue

Fishfreak218
If you setup a Coraline super 65 correct is a great skimmer for that size tank.

Ill have one avail at end of next week...cheap cheap LMK

Im finally moving up to a 75 gal...just ordered a Orca refuge that comes with PS so ill no longer need the Coraline.

Im gonna take a pic before I clean it this time...ppl say it doesnt work and overflows.

But If your any kind of good reefer in tweaking things...Its pulling BLACK dry skimmate as I type..LOL

Izzue

ya.. my CSS 65 pulled out more then my Aqua C EV 120

and really it is not that hard to tweak. I can do it!!!! and I dont do things for myself that often [barely ever]... also I hear the ASM's need alot of mods to make them work great. just sayin'

wildernesstank
ASM G1X skimmer 1.5 years old

Body Size (in) 5 1/2

Height (in) 22 1/2

Footprint (in) 8 1/2 x 11

Pump (Sedra) 3500

One foot of the pump is broken does not change performance of skimmer. Only mod is the drain on the collection cup.

$160.00 shipped

skimmer1.jpg

^^^^^ sweat deal

I didn't realize they like the same cake that I do.

:haha:

How's this for full circle---I have a ER C-6-2+ in great shape with Sedra 3500 pump if you are interested..... :) You've seen it already!!

I have the box too!!!!

PM SENT!

Archived