Cultivated Reef

12g Nano Cube DX- Fremont, CA

trmiv

Moving soon and I was going to take this with me, but I'll see if anyone wants to buy it before I go. I've had it for a little over a year, I have no idea what "year" nano cube it is, but there is a sticker on the bottom that says JBJ April Production. It's a 12g Nano Cube DX with 2x24w 50/50 and moonlights. It also includes a Maxi-Jet 900 pump, the original magnet cleaner, overflow and 25w Visi-Therm Stealth Heater. No scratches that I can see. The back wall is covered in coralline that I don't have time to clean off right now. $75. will not ship this item.

Moving soon and I was going to take this with me, but I'll see if anyone wants to buy it before I go. I've had it for a little over a year, I have no idea what "year" nano cube it is, but there is a sticker on the bottom that says JBJ April Production. It's a 12g Nano Cube DX with 2x24w 50/50 and moonlights. It also includes a Maxi-Jet 900 pump, the original magnet cleaner, overflow and 25w Visi-Therm Stealth Heater. $75. will not ship this item.

I would Buy right now if you WOULD Ship.. Let me know..

Archived