Pod Your Reef

weetabix7 perfect perfect perfect

Joe b

This was my first purchase off anyone besides the horrible lfs. There is nothing more weeti could have done to make it more easy or pleasing! My little treasure chest was shipped and package superbly. Everything was beautiful and within 1 or 2 hours everything was open and lovin life. If she had her own store the possiblities are endless. She even gave me a couple small monti frags that had broke off hers for free. Price was definitly right for the pack. Can't wait for future purchases, weeti! Sorry I think you might be stuck with that nickname from me. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Oh yeah almost forgot. I got 3 frags of zoa, fire and ice (beautiful), blues and eclipse, all gorgeous. Also anthelia and oh yeah who says xenia doesn't ship well. Mines open and pulsing like a mofo!!!

Yay, more feedback basking! :P:happydance:

Thanks Joe!

BTW, the anthelia was from BibleSue, forgot to tell you that!

Yay, more feedback basking! :P:happydance:

Thanks Joe!

BTW, the anthelia was from BibleSue, forgot to tell you that!

Thank you biblesue! The anthelia is beautiful! Think ill be sending another payment and just let you go at it!

Sounds like a plan! :D

BibleSue just fragged about 5 zoa colonies, and I have a super nice Candy Apple Pink colony I'm getting ready to frag, plus a few other misc. things.

Thanks again Joe!

B)-->

QUOTE(Joe b @ Jun 15 2007, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you biblesue! The anthelia is beautiful! Think ill be sending another payment and just let you go at it!

You are welcome! A lot of people don't like it but having moved from FL to TN, it's like I have a little tropical island in my tank. :D

Archived