SaltCritters.com

30 gallon for sale $350 OBO!

YUMAN

I have a 30 gallon Tru-Vu long tank for sale. Black back with built in overflow. It's arcylic so it has the normal minor scratches. It will come with Power compacts and Reef OptixIII metal halides with 14000k phoenix bulb (very nice blue & 4 months old) and 250w Icecap ballast. Also protein skimmer, Seio 620 Ph, Aqua 1200Ph, Rio 120ph, return pump, 15 gallon glass sump, 200w all-glass heater, digital timer(brand new), digital thermometers for the main tank and sump, 50 pounds of DRIED rocks, sump light and some other things I forgot to list. I will have pictures later today after I clean it up. There are no livestocks available. PM I will not ship. Pick up and cash only. Pm me $300. OR BEST OFFER!!!!!!!

I have a 30 gallon Tru-Vu long tank for sale. Black back with built in overflow. It's arcylic so it has the normal minor scratches. It will come with Power compacts and Reef OptixIII metal halides with 14000k phoenix bulb (very nice blue & 4 months old) and 250w Icecap ballast. Also protein skimmer, Seio 620 Ph, Aqua 1200Ph, Rio 120ph, return pump, 15 gallon glass sump, 200w all-glass heater, digital timer(brand new), digital thermometers for the main tank and sump, 50 pounds of DRIED rocks, sump light and some other things I forgot to list. I will have pictures later today after I clean it up. There are no livestocks available. PM I will not ship. Pick up and cash only. Pm me $300. OR BEST OFFER!!!!!!!

Ok and where are you located??

Let me know.

Archived